Having to do with...
In the law, some adjectives can throw you. Don't let them. Here are some words that 'have to do with' . . . something. These are big words that are easy to cut down to size. Match the key words with a simplified definition.
Go to top
- Nuptial have to do with marriage (prenuptial agreement).
- Discriminatory has to do withdiscrimination.
- Domiciliary has to do with domicile (where you have your principal home).
- Evidentiary has to do with evidence (evidentiary hearing).
- Natalhas to do with birth(prenatal,neonatal,postnatal).
- Pecuniary has to do with money.
- Penal has to do with punishment (penalty, penalty box, penalize).
- Personality has to do with personal property.
- Proprietary has to do with ownership (proprietor).
- Punitive has to do with punishment.
- Realty has to do withreal estate (real property).
- Testamentary has to do with a will.
- Testimonial has to do with testimony.